Power Up the Right Solution
The energy and mining sector is facing a major shift driven by new market demands, cutting-edge technologies, aging infrastructure, complex regulations and reinforced statutory requirements. The need for significant investment is a signal for new opportunities for Serbian and international energy and mining investors.
Vulic Law’s Energy & Mining practice has a track record of providing unparalleled legal services in all mining and energy related industries in Serbia. We provide clients with full spectrum of legal support related to mining law, energy law, infrastructure, renewables and all other related fields.
As one of the most experienced legal teams in this sector in Serbia, we keep our clients regularly informed on industry trends and developments thus protecting their best interest. We understand the strategic, technical, commercial and political factors that shape and influence these industries, as well as the business challenges and risks inherently linked to the work in these sectors.
We support clients in finding the right solutions by offering legal advice on:
- Energy & mining regulatory matters and licensing;
- Geological explorations and related applications;
- Generation, transmission and distribution of electricity, coal, solar, hydro, wind, biomass, biofuel and other energy sources;
- Mining finance and commodity finance;
- Complex contractual and commercial arrangements;
- Project development and restructuring including insolvency;
- Environmental and waste-disposal matters;
Experience & Projects
We are at the forefront of the energy and mining market, advising investors on projects across the spectrum of energy and mining matters. We are currently representing the Swiss company in the bankruptcy proceedings over Gold Mine Lece in the Southern Serbia as its biggest creditor (claim over Mio 90 EUR), where we are acting as the chairman of the Board of Creditors, on behalf of the client. The team also advises one of the major creditors of the bankrupted mines Rujevo, Stolice and Ravnaja. Mr. Vulic is a Chairman of the Board of Creditors. The specificity of this project is that these three mines have been integrated into one subject of sale, while the other assets will be sold separately.
* The information and experience listed represents the personal experience of the legal expert and is not necessarily attributed to work done by Vulic Law.