Essential component of a successful business in the long run
Our employment practice helps clients to craft and implement effective labour strategies, employment agreements, benefit plans and collective bargaining. Our team consists of forward-thinking lawyers who also assist clients in obtaining visas, work permits, permanent residency and providing assistance in the process of applying through relevant state bodies.
Our immigration lawyers anticipate and understand hurdles that clients face when experiencing immigration issues. Our employment team makes sure that clients understand their options and make most favourable business decisions. No matter how simple or complex your case may be, whether you are an investor or ex-pat, you will have a knowledgeable legal team supporting you in all immigration matters.
Key services of our employment and immigration practice:
- Employment contracts and other documents regulating labour relations
- Management contracts and service contracts
- Redundancy and downsizing
- International employment relationships, including sending employees to temporary work abroad
- Use of external labour
- Mobbing procedures, corporate fraud, injuries at workplace or work-related injuries
- Disputes relating to employment relationships
- Investor visas, intra-company transfer visas, nomad visas
- Work permits and temporary/permanent residency applications
Employers that handle their labour matters professionally are considered desirable employers on the market so solving your day-to-day employment matters efficiently is of crucial importance for every company or entrepreneur.
In the light of the recent developments related to the spread of COVID-19 and the lockdown that followed, employment lawyers are in red-hot demand since they are advising on employment law matters that have arisen due to pandemic, such as remote work, health & safety at the workplace, and the effect of cost saving measures, restructuring and redundancies on employees.
Experience & Projects
The team at Vulic Law has extensive experience in all issues related to employment, immigration and disputes and litigation matters arising out of employment relations in Serbia. The team gained its experience representing clients such as Mlekara Šabac, one of leading diaries in Serbia, Bambi, one of the largest food companies in Serbia, Wizz Air, Lampsa, Astra Zeneca, IN Hotel, Gucci, Luxury Tannery Ruma.
* The information and experience listed represents the personal experience of the legal expert and is not necessarily attributed to work done by Vulic Law.